Grow your business
Do you rely upon health insurers to fund your practice?
Do you want another source of patients with health savings, whom are focussed on preventative health and wellness?
VSPRY provides Australians with a fresh approach to funding healthcare, and you can join the movement too.
Register your interest today.
- You don't need any new hardware ... your Merchant Account can be accessed from a PC, a Mac, a tablet or even a mobile phone. All you need is internet connectivity.
- You get paid daily, with sales made before 12pm paid the same day.
- There is no establishment fee, and our merchant fees are competitive.
- We also encourage you to join our Rewards program, which is a great way to encourage your patients to complete treatment plans, and to reward them for investing in their health.
- Get a free listing on VSPRY's practitioner and merchant directory. VSPRY customers will be able to locate you easily, know your opeing hours, make bookings with you, and much more!
- ABN and ACN identifiers on hand.
- 2 forms of identification ready, such as a passport, drivers licence and Medicare card. We need this to identify the owner of the business.
- Professional and industry association registration particulars.
- Business email address of the practice owner.
- If you operate under a Family or Unit Trust structure, we will need a copy of the Trust Deed.
There may be some details that we need to verify after you have lodged your application.
In most cases, we can approve your application within a couple of hours.
Once your account is open, we will schedule a videoconference with you to walk through how you get the most out of your Merchant Account. We will show you how to:
- Setup staff members to create bills and reconcile your account.
- Nominate your bank account for clearing of your daily Vspry billings.
- Populate your free Vspry practitioner page, which also allows you to receive bookings via the Vspry app. We do not charge you for this.
- How to bill a patient.
- How to get the most out of our Rewards program.
Training and support material
Navigate to the Merchant Training and Support page, to get access to webinars, training and other support material.
Merchant Fee Schedule
To find out more about the costs of a Merchant Account, please refer to the Merchant Fee Schedule.
Navigate to the Merchant Agreement page, to read the full terms and conditions of a Merchant Account.