The Group is founded on a high standard of governance and transparency. BDO Audit Pty Ltd ABN 33 134 022 870 acts as auditor, with a Director's Report and Financial Report published with ASIC annually.
Entities within the Group may be a ‘disclosing entity’ while they have 100 or more investors. A disclosing entity is subject to regular reporting and continuous disclosure requirements under the Corporations Act. You will be able to obtain from, or inspect at an ASIC office, copies of any documents lodged with ASIC in relation to a disclosing entity.
The Group's Governance Framework has 5 core components:
- Our vision, mission and strategy are set by our board and executed by our executive team.
- Our risk-bearing capacity, risk appetite and capital constraints - risk occurs when Vspry pursues the achievement of its objectives in what is an uncertain environment. Risk is measured in terms of likelihood and consequence.
- Our structures, accountabilities, responsibilities and delegations are in a framework that is understood by all employees.
- Specific policies and procedures are in place for managing the Group.
- Governance and risk management across the Group are operationalised using process descriptions, instructions, guidelines, standards, models, reporting and monitoring.
VSPRY is committed to being a responsible and sustainable business. We are in the business of our mission to revolutionise the financial services industry by providing cutting-edge technology solutions that enable banking, finance and insurance companies to better serve their customers. We are committed to helping our clients accelerate their digital transformation journey while maintaining the highest security and compliance standards. Our mission and vision are at the core of our approach to corporate responsibility and sustainability (CRS).
VSPRY is committed to paying our fair share of tax. Please refer to our Taxation Policy for more information about how we manage the risk of uncertain interpretation of tax laws or the failure to meet tax compliance obligations.
Vspry Australia Pty Limited ABN 41 631 026 330 has been approved as a Business User of the Document Verification Service (DVS) by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.
- VSPRY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ABN 59 631 026 027 ("VI") is a public company registered in Australia, and the ultimate holding company for the Group.
- VSPRY AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED ABN 41 631 026 330 which is a wholly owned subsidiary of VI, is a proprietary company registered in Australia, which employs all the staff within the Group in Australia, and has the charter to collaborate on software development and intellectual property and engage with clients in Australia and New Zealand to license the Group's intellectual property.
- VSPRY SG Pte. Ltd. UEN 202143128C which is a wholly owned subsidiary of VI, is a proprietary company registered in Singapore, with a charter to collaborate on software development and intellectual property on behalf of the Group and engage with clients in the Asia region to license the Group's intellectual property.